We had a play date with little S to Palawan Beach at Sentosa today!
This was my girl's first time at the beach though we have been to Sentosa a couple of times for various reasons. And it was her first experience playing with sand and sea water.
I brought along the sand/ water play set we bought from the Pasar Malam spree.
We decided to take the Sentosa Express to the Sentosa as the beach is located right at the other side of the popular island resort. We alighted at the Beach Station.
As it was around 11am by the time we reached there, we decided to eat our picnic before we get ourselves dirty with the play.
Then, the fun begins!
|I tried making a sandcastle|
My girl enjoyed pouring sand into the watermill. She didn't even try to make sandcastle after I showed her the way to do it.
Soon, she was bored with playing with the spade and watermill. She wanted to join in the fun little S was having.
|She enjoyed being hit by the waves that |
she refused to look up when I asked her to.
Activities to do at Palawan Beach
- swimming (swim between the red and yellow flags)
- playing with sea water/ waves
- sand playing
- water sports (canoeing and kayak-ing, no motorised watercraft allowed)
- sun tanning
- Visit Singapore's first Kids' Club at the beach! Ports of Lost Wonder
- Adventure on Segway® Eco Rides
- birthday celebration
- Explore Southernmost point of Continental Asia
Directions to Sentosa, Palawan Beach
- Alight at Beach Station if you are taking Sentosa Express
- Take the Blue line Bus
- or take the Palawan - Tanjong Beach tram