Have you thought of what to do this June? I have not.
Maybe we would...
- Explore a neighbourhood. It could be signing ourselves up for some heritage trails.
- Explore forgotten places (Bukit Brown, Sembawang Spring, Sungei Thieves Market)
- Explore Fullerton Hotel and its nearby places.
- Watch live SEA games. Read my post on archery.
- Get out of Singapore. (to the islands of Singapore such as Pulau Ubin, Sisters' Islands or maybe overseas)
- Explore newly open places, such as Indian Heritage Centre, Singapore Pinacothèque de Paris and Lee Kong Chian Natural Museum.
We probably would end up ...
- in the libraries,
- in Children's Seasons
- in the playgrounds
- cooking a storm up... lol...
Definitely, there will be a number of impromptu decisions. Most likely the kid decides.